Ogunquit Maine – Our Picks For Activities and Events in August 2015August 05, 2015 / Local News For both locals and visitors alike, August is the height of the summer season here in Ogunquit. We’ve highlighted some activities and events going on this month that will keep you busy and entertained! Check our blog later this month for updated activities/events in Ogunquit & the Seacoast!
1. Leavittfest @ Leavitt Theatre – August 9th & 10th, 5pm-11pm – This 6th annual music festival features a wide array of local bands and artists appropriate for all ages. For more information and ticket info, click here! And to see the full lineup, visit Leavitt Theatre’s facebook page here.
2. Annual Sidewalk Art Show & Sale – August 20th, 9:30am-5:00pm – This annual event is brought to you by the Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce. For more information, click here!
3. “Wine-d” Down @ Northern Union – The newest wine bar and kitchen in town. Especially great if you want to try a glass of wine without ordering the whole bottle! For more information, click here!
4. The Grand Prohibition Event @ The Velveteen Habit – August 9th, 6:30-9:30pm – One the newest (amazing!) restaurants in town and recently reviewed by Maine Magazine. For ticket information to this event or more info on the restaurant, click here!
5. Nice Work If You Can Get It/Million Dollar Quartet @ The Ogunquit Playhouse – July 22nd-August 15th/August 19th-September 19th. For descriptions and showtimes, visit The Ogunquit Playhouse by clicking here!