Minimum Stay: 1-5 nights
• Separate studio with full kitchen and bath can be rented independently or with Wander Hill (See Ledgewood Rental)
• Beautiful furnishings and antiques
• Large living room with sunken fireplace
• Artfully crafted library
• Sunny, spacious king-sized master suite with whirpool tub
• Tranquil location in a private wooded setting
• Luxurious covered outdoor patio
• Set upon 3 acres of land and gardens
Enjoy your intimate vacation for two, family/friends gathering, reunion, or wedding in this luxurious retreat.
Three miles from Perkins Cove sits this spectacular architect’s dream house which reflects the quintessential Maine getaway. The quiet setting is enhanced by garden paths.
Beautiful furnishings including antiques, large living room with sunken fireplace, artfully crafted library with a 19′ cathedral ceiling, state-of-the-art-kitchen, and a sunny, spacious king-sized master suite with whirlpool tub and 6′ by 6′ glass enclosed shower looking out at a garden and a lighted beautiful 16 foot rock ledge; a tranquil setting inside and out makes Wander Hill a perfect adult get-a-way.
Located in a private, wooded setting on 3 acres of land with blooming gardens. Ogunquit Beach, Ogunquit Village, Perkins Cove, the Marginal Way, Ogunquit Playhouse, and other southern Maine attractions for you to enjoy are only a few miles away.